My Journey to the Pro stage....after the fourth baby

The greatest tragedy of man is never realizing or reaching his full potential~"Dont TALK about it,BE about it!"











WELCOME to my blogspot! I am utilizing this space as a journal of sorts,where my workouts as well as random thoughts are posted....



Now that I have a few good Pro shows under my belt,I am in "off season" until 2013,due to the VERY unexpected news of my 4th child!! In the meantime, I will be keeping a journal of how a pro athlete reclaims her pre-baby body and juggles fitness and family. I am planning a Pro show just a few months after the baby arrives, as well as gearing up to hit new PR's for 5k's,half and full marathons! My ultimate goal is to simply get better with age....(and hopefully snag an IFBB pro card and break 19 min in a 5k in the process)so come follow me on my crazy journey to the Pro-Stage and Beyond... after a fourth child!!Feel free to leave any comments or advice!



NGA Heart Of America

NGA Heart Of America
winning pose

Thursday, January 19, 2012

according to G

to know what I'm talking about
CLICK HERE

lets face it,i and probably most women in general,can be blind sometimes....

for example these pictures posted below....
i hated how i felt. i felt "fluffy",frumpy and dumpy,i didn't like my outfits, i didn't feel sexy at all-i felt awkward and ugly.
i almost cried twice because i felt my cheeks looked chubby and my arms looked meaty...





and now when i look back at those pictures i think to myself--"what was i thinking???these look great!"

and then on this particular show day,i felt like a total GBA


won NGA pro card


                                                      my  first IFPA pro show (above)

                                           won WNBF pro card,almost 8 months after giving birth to 3rd child


its taken me a long time to take the blinders off,sometimes they still get in the way,but not as much.
we can all be blind sometimes!
 now its YOUR turn....
leave a comment and a link where we can find your GBA-ness!

4 comments:

  1. You amaze me.
    look at you!
    holyfreakingHottie.
    8 months after 3rd child?!?! &#%@$#

    incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one hawt mama, glad you see it too :)
    ummm, those legs are AHHHmaaaaaaaazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking.Amazing.

    And totally galactically bada** I'd like to add... I'm awed by you, every time I see a photo. You're amazing, and... yeah, I think I already said that.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I worship you & your badassness!!! You are the woman!!!

    Here's a link to the post I did -

    http://boobsbarbellsandbroccoli.blogspot.com/2012/01/following-in-others-footsteps.html

    T.

    ReplyDelete