My Journey to the Pro stage....after the fourth baby

The greatest tragedy of man is never realizing or reaching his full potential~"Dont TALK about it,BE about it!"











WELCOME to my blogspot! I am utilizing this space as a journal of sorts,where my workouts as well as random thoughts are posted....



Now that I have a few good Pro shows under my belt,I am in "off season" until 2013,due to the VERY unexpected news of my 4th child!! In the meantime, I will be keeping a journal of how a pro athlete reclaims her pre-baby body and juggles fitness and family. I am planning a Pro show just a few months after the baby arrives, as well as gearing up to hit new PR's for 5k's,half and full marathons! My ultimate goal is to simply get better with age....(and hopefully snag an IFBB pro card and break 19 min in a 5k in the process)so come follow me on my crazy journey to the Pro-Stage and Beyond... after a fourth child!!Feel free to leave any comments or advice!



NGA Heart Of America

NGA Heart Of America
winning pose

Saturday, April 16, 2011

2 weeks out sneak peak pics.....

14 days out from show 1:  
measurements:
waist: 20.7"
hips: 29.6"
arms: 9.2"
legs:14.4"
not too much change,but i still have 2 and 3 weeks to get where i need to be!
so as promised,a few pics!!let me know what yall think!            

                                                       sorry for the blurriness!
 pic was taken after breakfast so a little bloated over...


still have to get backside leaner as well as upper body....
after tomorrows triathlon,it will be balls to the wall crazy cardio,crazy sprints heavy as i can go in the gym.......
18 days left to hit it HARD in the gym....
really?????
im sooooo nervous!!!!!!!!!

AND im getting really excited about the tri! (looking forward to carbs tonight!)
have been practicing transitions in my house most of the morning! the kids think ive lost it completely.
why is mommy wearing that funny suit (wet suit) and why is she taking it on and off,why is she wearing goggles inside the house?why is she getting that bike helmet on and off,what are those funny shoes? (bike shoes)
heehee,gotta love it!

will post a recap,promise!
happy weekend!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Reading your blog makes ME want to work harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing Mel! GO kick some serious butt tomorrow WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYEEEEE! I can't wait to see more!! :) MY physique isn't ready but everytime I see your progress pics I want to start contest prep asap... you look that amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... you look incredible. I wish I could look that good a little bloated :) LOL! Your going to do amazing. Makes me want to push harder and work harder! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fabulous but I can't believe it's all coming so quick! Can't wait to hear how the tri goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great race! I can't wait to read your re-cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH GIRL, you look stellar!!! On top of your game. Hope the tri went well :-)

    ReplyDelete